Yonex Badminton provide different range of racket for different game type. Yonex produces state of the art rackets as per the need to intermediate players.
Yonex Identify the need to intermediate player as follow:
- Intermediate player always try to improve the game from beginners to advanced level and required a racket which can help in achieve this goal.
- Intermediate player required a racket which can help in clearing the 3rd line shots easily and at the same time if provide quick racket handling at mid line for drives and quick returns.
- Racket for intermediate players should be made of carbon graphite material so that it can offer best in class racket performance.
- Weight of the racket should be around 80 to 89 gms
Based on above mentioned requirements we have identified the best 5 Yonex Badminton rackets for intermediate players
Yonex Voltric 2 DG Badminton Racket:
Specification of Yonex Voltric 2 DG Badminton Racket
Yonex Voltric 2 Dg is new and latest launched by Yonex in year 2017.Developed with Try Voltage System , this racket will provide the opportunity to hit powerful forehand shots while on mid line player can dominate the ralliers with fast and quick drive shots. Further , Tri voltage system gives players two benefits. As it is a head heavy racket do its momentum is good during racket swing.Better movementum gives better power. Voltric 2 Dg frame is developed by considering the Aerodynamic and round edges are eliminated by shape side profile which enables swad like frame movement in air.
Yonex Voltric 2 DG frame is developed with high modulus carbon graphite (Durable Grade) material while its shaft is made of Carbon graphite material. High modulus shaft enables racket to sustain high string tension (Up To 30 lbs string tension). Racket weight is 85 to 89 gm.
Yonex voltric 7 Badminton Racket:
Specification of Yonex Voltric 7 Badminton Racket
YONEX Voltric Series is a head heavy badminton rackets series in which Racket Balance is kept as head heavy which gives extra power on forehand and backhand smashes. Traditionally in Racket design and development it is established fact that if the racket is head heavy than players need to compromised in racket speed. But in YONEX Voltric 7 , latest and improved TRI-Voltage system is used. This Tri Voltage System reduces the extra Air Resistance by adopting the aerodynamic bat shape and give lightning fast racket handling. With fast racket handling you can dominate in the game by placing fast drive shots, Quick cross corner shots.
Yonex Voltric 7 Neo Badminton Racket:
Specification of Yonex voltric 7 Neo Badminton Racket
It is good news for Yonex Voltric Series lovers specially for those player missing the all time hit voltric 7. Yonex upgraded the Voltric 7 to Voltric 7 Neo with all new featured and technologies which will enhance the performance of player. With improved Tri Voltage System , player gets better power transfer. Player will get 5% more power on smashes. Further , to improve the aerodynamic of the racket Yonex used improved frame cross section. With Improved cross section, overall Air resistance is minimizes which results into better racket swing speed.
Yonex Voltric 7 Neo is latest model in 2017. Its frame is made of HM graphite and tungsten while shaft is made of graphite material. With head heavy configuration and medium flex , Vt 7 Neo will be a deadly racket for aggressive badminton players. Its weight s around 80 to 85 gms while it will be available in G4 grip size. Player can re string the racket with NBG 99 to get killing performance.
1.This racket is upgraded version of conversion Voltric 7.
2.This Racket is belongs to head heavy series which is designed to delivery fast powerful badminton smashes.
3. Racket is manufactured with advanced material called as Hm graphite.
4. Racket weight is around 89 g with G4 grip configuration.
5. Racket is equipped with Aero-BOX frame which is designed with aerodynamic concept. This gives better swing speed and racket maneuverability.
6. Yonex used tungsten Infused grommets at racket frame. This type of grommets works as self lubricant in nature and offers a smooth travel of string through the grommets. This helps in better control on shuttle.
7. Racket used control support cap which offers 88% flat surface to hold the racket which results into better grip.
Yonex Voltric 5 FX Badminton Racket:
Specification of Yonex Voltric 5 FX Badminton Racket
Voltric 5 FX is latest model developed by YONEX Japan. It is an upgraded version of Voltric 5. This racket is designed for intermediate badminton players with lots of new and innovative technology by YONEX. All-round playability with a little extra power from the Tri-Voltage System. Good for beginners to intermediate players. Yonex Voltric 5 FX Badminton racket is an excellent racket for the price.
Yonex Carbonex 21 Special Badminton Racket:
YONEX Carbonex 21 Special badminton racket is made of round shape racket frame which give uniform distribution of stress across the racket frame. With round shape frame , you will get enlarge sweet spot by which you can effectively hit the shuttle and win the point.