Traditionally , Yonex Voltric series is considered as best series rackets for making good smashes as its head heavy in nature and offers best in class power and momentum in shots.
- BEST YONEX BADMINTON RACKET FOR SMASH
Following are the key benefits of Yonex Voltric Series of Rackets:
- Better Power of Shots
- Better Power Transfer from racket to shuttle
- Tri Voltage system offers better speed.
Overall , Yonex Voltric series racket offers best possible attacking capabilities to badminton players. Yonex nanoray series gives best racket swing speed which results into fast racket movement. Yonex nanoray Z Speed gives fastest stuttle smash speed. While arcsaber series gives both capabilities (Attacking and Defensive Playing Style).
Racket mention here are developed for advance Badminton players. These rackets are specially developed for attacking playing style.
Yonex Voltric Z Force II LD:
Voltric Z Force II Lin Dan racket is specially designed for advance badminton player who really wants to dominate in the game as Li Dan playing style. With this Racket Badminton player will get perfect combination of power, Speed and control. It comes in Yellow base color which reflects the playing style of Olympic Champion Lin Dan. It is a stiff badminton racket which generates immense power in badminton smashes and gives added advantage to win extra points.
Play with Lin Dan Style:
This racket reflects the playing style of LIN Dan and all the racket features are developed by consulting with Lin Dan. You will feel immense power of smashes while on net area you will get better control over shots. Moreover, with enhance frame material player will get more control on drive shots.
Yonex VOltric 80 E tune:
YONEX Voltric 80 E-tune | Customize Racket performance as per Game Need
Developed on E Tune concept, this racket will provide the benefits of two configurations in single racket:
1.Attach the e-tune parts at upper frame grommets to make it head heavy configuration
- Attach the e-tune parts at lower frame grommets to make it head light configuration
This is the revolutionary technology developed by Yonex. Yonex done lots of R and D and identify the need of today’s game. Nowadays player need lots of variation in game. This racket will fulfill the need of players by adding parts on racket frame to make it adjustable as per need of the game.
Benefits of adding E-Tune parts on Racket Frame:
- By adding parts on upper frame player will get 6% increase in power. It means player can dominate in game by powerful rallies. Further, it will also helps in clearing 3rd line shots.
- By adding the e-tune parts at lower frame, player will get 4% increase in power. Moreover player will get enhanced maneuverability and higher head speed. By this configuration, player can dominate in the game by fast rallies, fast drive shots, quick returns and fast cross corner drop shots.
Yonex Voltric 80 E Tune is more offensive racket for attacking game type. Racket shaft is made of HM graphite and NANOPREME which give optimized stiffness and perfect repulsion. Racket weight is 83 Gms while grip size is G4. It is available in red color scheme.
Yonex Arcsaber 11:
Yonex arcsaber 11 is a signature racket of Taufik Hidayat. This badminton racket is specially designed for those who wants fast racket reflex and quick shutter speed.Developed on Arcsaber technology , this racket gives multiple benefits to badminton players like:
- Smash Back (Revolution on Return Shots): Arcsaber 11 offers great shuttle speed and accurate shuttle placement. By combination of speed and accuracy ,player can turn the defense into offense by retung quick and accurate shots. Arcsaber 11 work on this concept.
- CS Nanotube material gives optimized Badminton Racket flex: Yonex used CS nanotune at both side of frame (at mid frame). This new construction offers better repulsion and bending strength which allow badminton players to place accurate shots with more speed.
- Latest Racket technologies: Yonex arcsaber 11 is equipped with latest racket technologies like Sonic metal , Iso Metric , New Grommet patterns , Isometric head shape , T Anchor , Control Cap , Solid Feel Core.
Yonex Nanoray Z Speed:
YONEX NanoRay Z-Speed is a new badminton racket in NANORAY Series and already register the name in Guinness Book of World record with fastest smash of 493 Km/Hr. This Racket is launched in INDIA by great Indian badminton player Saina Nehwal & Prakash Padukone on 13th-Sept-13. In India only 8 dealers are register by YONEX to sell this product.YONEX NanoRay Z-Speed is developed with new and innovative concepts like Horizontal H Concept , New & improve Sonic Metal . “A Horizontal concept” is revolutionary design change done by YONEX in frame. With this concept, now racket string will move effectively into frame grommets and give you optimum flex. With Improved flex , Nanoray Z Speed will provide effective control and power to badminton player.
Yonex Voltric LD Force:
YONEX Voltric LD Force, With Tri-Voltage and Tri-ibumper
Yonex Voltric LD force is new additional in Voltric series with latest LD technology. This racket is top line racket launched by YONEX. Latest head heavy series with Tri Voltage System which offers following benefits:
- Tri Voltage Improve the Power of racket
- Tri Voltage also allows players to play shots with more racket head speed.
Combining with Tri-ibumper technology, Yonex Voltric LD Force gives devastating power on badminton shots (Player can place explosive badminton smashes and 3rd line shots with extreme power),and lightning fast racket swing.(Player can place effective drive shots, reply quick shots , fast cross corner shots).
This racket comes with 4U and 3U weight configuration. Player can select weight as per playing style. With stiff racket shaft, player will get maximum repulsion from shaft which will add further power on smashes. It is recommend to strung racket with 20-28 Lbs string tension. Obviously this racket is suitable for advance and attacking player with explosive power.