Reserve edition and gladiator are top line cricket bats from SS Cricket Brand. These bats are developed for advance or professional cricket players. Lots of Team Indian cricket players are using these bats. During purchase of these bats , players are always confused which model to chose or what is the difference in these two bats.
Mainly , following are the key difference in two bats:
- Both the bats are made of pro English Willow cleft so there is no difference in willow grade or quality.
- Sweet spot position of both the bats is same .i.e Mid to Low.
- Reserve edition is developed with little concaving on back side while SS Ton Gladiator is full back profile.
- Sweet Spot of Reserve edition in extended.
- Toe of Reserve edition if flat while toe of Gladiator is little ground to give you different feel.e
- SS Gladiator is developed for stroke making players while TON reserve edition is developed for all round type of game.
- Both the bats are top line bats from SS Brand.
About SS Ton Reserve Edition Bat:
Reserve edition is developed with Mid to Low sweet spot position which gives light weight bat feel.Its spine is traditional while back profile is developed with little concaving. These features gives best in class bat performance for all round type of game. Player will get 7 to 11 straight gains which will give clear grains profile.
SS Used specially designed toe shape for better balance of the bat. To make bat more durable , SS used naturally air dried process for willow cleft which gives slow and steady moisture removal and offer durable performance. SS Reserve edition is available in 1180 to 120 gms of weight.
About SS Gladiator Cricket Bat:
Gladiator is top line cricket bat in SS range. It is made from Top grade or players grade English willow cleft. Bat sweet spot and its balance are kept as mid to Low which insures the better swing and momentum of bat during big hits. Spine of this bat is traditionally designed and developed for maximum power and control.
This bat is developed with low to mid sweet spot position & it is perfectly balanced cricket bat for maximum power and control. Made from players grade English Willow Cleft which gives 7 to 12 straight grains with embossed like grains profile.Big Edge Profile: Edge of this cricket bat is around 40 to 44 mm which insures the maximum power.Slight bow which generates perfectly balanced pick up to deliver.increased power.