- Both the rackets consist of medium flex.
- Rackets made with high modulus graphite and tungsten that provides sustainability to strings.
- The shaft of Yonex Voltric 7 made of Graphite while Yonex Voltric 7 Neo shaft made with High Modulus Graphite providing extra stiffness to it.
- Both the rackets have same weight (i.e. 80-84.9g) as well as same grip size (G4).
- The rackets are isometric which helps in equalizing the main and cross strings and enlarge sweet spot for more accuracy even on off hits.
- Both the rackets constitute of Control Support Cap which means a player get a 90% wider flat surface compared to ordinary rackets for easier gripping and better follow through.
- Both of them have built-in-T joint for durable and high strength frame that is torque free.
- Yonex Voltric 7 consists of box frame whereas Yonex Voltric 7 Neo consists of Box+ Aero frame which helps in quick swing and solid hitting at the same time.
- Yonex Voltric 7 Neo provides an extra feature i.e. The Power Boost Cap which is a combination of hard and soft materials to maximize shaft’s bending power without losing stability.
Enhance Your Smash Power with YONEX Voltric 7 :
YONEX Voltric Series is a head heavy badminton rackets series in which Racket Balance is kept as head heavy which gives extra power on forehand and backhand smashes. Traditionally in Racket design and development it is established fact that if the racket is head heavy than players need to compromised in racket speed. But in YONEX Voltric 7 , latest and improved TRI-Voltage system is used. This Tri Voltage System reduces the extra Air Resistance by adopting the aerodynamic bat shape and give lightning fast racket handling. With fast racket handling you can dominate in the game by placing fast drive shots, Quick cross corner shots.
Play with Latest Design YONEX Voltric 7:
YONEX Voltric 7 is developed with latest racket design and suitable for intermediate to Advance Badminton players. It is a head heavy balanced racket with improved tri voltage system. Its frame material is H.M Graphite. HM Graphite is strong material and offers good stiffness & bending strength. Racket weight is around 85 Gms.
All New Yonex Voltric 7 Neo:
It is good news for Yonex Voltric Series lovers specially for those player missing the all time hit voltric 7. Yonex upgraded the Voltric 7 to Voltric 7 Neo with all new featured and technologies which will enhance the performance of player. With improved Tri Voltage System , player gets better power transfer. Player will get 5% more power on smashes. Further , to improve the aerodynamic of the racket Yonex used improved frame cross section. With Improved cross section, overall Air resistance is minimizes which results into better racket swing speed.
Yonex Voltric 7 Neo is latest model in 2017. Its frame is made of HM graphite and tungsten while shaft is made of graphite material. With head heavy configuration and medium flex , Vt 7 Neo will be a deadly racket for aggressive badminton players. Its weight s around 80 to 85 gms while it will be available in G4 grip size. Player can re string the racket with NBG 99 to get killing performance.
1.This racket is upgraded version of conversion Voltric 7.
2.This Racket is belongs to head heavy series which is designed to delivery fast powerful badminton smashes.
- Racket is manufactured with advanced material called as Hm graphite.
- Racket weight is around 89 g with G4 grip configuration.
- Racket is equipped with Aero-BOX frame which is designed with aerodynamic concept. This gives better swing speed and racket maneuverability.
- Yonex used tungsten Infused grommets at racket frame. This type of grommets works as self lubricant in nature and offers a smooth travel of string through the grommets. This helps in better control on shuttle.
7. Racket used control support cap which offers 88% flat surface to hold the racket which results into better grip.