About this Blog:
In this Blog we have listed all the Details of Omron HEM 7121 and specification of BP Monitor. This blog will help you to easily understand the technical specification of Omron BP Monitor. After reading this blog buyers can easily understand which monitor is best suitable for as per specific requirement.
About Omron HEM 7121
This blood pressure monitor has an advance body motion tracking sensor. Omron Hem-7121 BP monitor device body is designed by matte finish on plastic construction. This BP machine weight is approx 250gm; people can easily carry this digital monitor. This Blood Pressure machine comes with 4 batteries of AA size. Blood Pressure machine can store up to 30 reading. This BP Monitor device gives you 99.9% accurate measurements which will help you in taking decision related to your health.
This BP Monitor is developed by Omron by Japanese technology and state of art manufacturing system. It is passed with very strict quality system of Omron. Omron is already sold the 100 million units around the globe.
Features of Omron HEM 7121:
- Diastolic and Pulse Rate
- LCD Display Size: 59 (L) x 43 (W) mm
- Fits Arm Circumferenc (22 – 32 cm)
- Unit Dimension: 103 (W) x 80 (H) x 129 (L) mm
- Memory for 30 Sets of Reading
- 1000 Times Battery Life
- Cuff Wrapping Guide
- 250 g Weight (without Batteries)
- Simultaneous Display of Systolic
- Body Movement Detection
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- If Systolic or Diastolic Pressure is Outside the Standard Range (Above Systolic 35 mmHg / Diastolic 85 mmHg)
- The Heartbeat Symbol will Blink
Details Image of Omron HEM 7121
Image of Omron HEM 7121 Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor: