DIFFERENCE OF YONEX VOLTRIC 5 VS VOLTRIC 7 BADMINTON RACKET
Both the rackets are almost same expect one difference .i.e its weight.
Pls check Following observation:
1. Both the rackets are made of H.M. Graphite, Tungsten frame and Graphite shaft.
2. Flex of both the rackets are same .i.e. medium
3. Both the rackets are head heavy
4. Both the rackets are equipped with Improved Tri Voltage system which gives better racket power and swing speed together.
But the main different in racket are its weight. Yonex Vt 7 is lightweight racket (85 Gms) While Yonex Vt 5 weigh is around 89 gms. So badminton players who want to play with light weight racket should pick up the Yonex Voltric 7.
About YONEX VOLTRIC 5 :
This racket is designed for intermediate badminton players with lots of new and innovative technology by YONEX. Racket is developed with Tri Voltage System (New technology by YONEX for improved racket frame design and its Aerodynamic) which gives following key benefits to badminton payers:
• Head heavy Racket configuration: Due to head heavy configuration, players get maximum power on shots which helps player to dominate in the game by powerful third line clear and explosive smashes from 3rd Line.
• Racket Frame cross section is designed with latest Aerodynamic concepts which offers less air resistance and results into fast racket swing speed. With fast racket swing speed player can effectively place the drive shots, half smashes and cross corner shots. It also helps in better drop shots and quick return in critical badminton rallies.
Overall Yonex Voltric 5 is best choice for intermediate badminton player who wants to improve the game by utilizing the racket innovation. Yonex perfectly identifies the need to modern game .i.e. lightening fast shuttle speed.
About YONEX VOLTRIC 7 :
Enhance Your Smash Power with YONEX Voltric 7
YONEX Voltric Series is a head heavy badminton rackets series in which Racket Balance is kept as head heavy which gives extra power on forehand and backhand smashes. Traditionally in Racket design and development it is established fact that if the racket is head heavy than players need to compromised in racket speed. But in YONEX Voltric 7 , latest and improved TRI-Voltage system is used. This Tri Voltage System reduces the extra Air Resistance by adopting the aerodynamic bat shape and give lightning fast racket handling. With fast racket handling you can dominate in the game by placing fast drive shots, Quick cross corner shots.
Play with Latest Design YONEX Voltric 7
YONEX Voltric 7 is developed with latest racket design and suitable for intermediate to Advance Badminton players. It is a head heavy balanced racket with improved tri voltage system. Its frame material is H.M Graphite. HM Graphite is strong material and offers good stiffness & bending strength. Racket weight is around 83 Gms.