Yonex voltric 5 is top selling racket in complete voltric serie and offers best in class performance to advance cricket players. While Yonex nanoray 20 belongs to Yonex head light series which is latest series in Yonex for speedy racket handling.
Technology wise , Yonex voltric 5 is equipped with Tri Voltage system which gives power and agility both in same racket frame. On other hand ,Nanoray 20 is equipped with headlight configuration which offers fast racket handling.
Comparison between Yonex Voltric 5 Vs Nanoray 20:
Voltric 5 belongs for powerful Voltric series which offers powerful smashes and 3rd line crear so that player can attack.
Nanoray 20 belongs to nanoray series which is developed for speedy badminton racket handling. With Nanoray 20, player can dominate to opponents with fast racket handling.
Flex: Nanoray 20 is Hi Flex racket , so player will get extra flexibility and speed in smash. So player , who love to play with hi flex racket will like Nanoray 20. On other Hand, Voltric 5 medium flex racket.
Weight: Weight of both of the racket is same (85 to 89 gms)
3rd Line Clear: During our testing we found that with voltric 5 , player will get extra power for clearing the shots. However , Nanoray 20 is also good but Voltric 5 is having added advantage.
Defense: Due to hi flex shaft and headlight configuration , Nanoray 20 provide better speed of racket. Thus , player can return the shots quickly which offers an added advantage in defense system.
Control: With medium flex shaft , Yonex voltric 5 provide better control on shots.
Counter Attack: Racket with fast handling will always helps in better counter attack. So keeping this fact in mind , we found that Nanoray 20 is better on counter attack.
Camarision with Chart:
Yonex Voltric 5:
Smash Power: 8.5
3rd Line Clear: 8.5
Counter Attack : 7.9
Yonex Nnaoray 20:
Smash Power: 8.0
3rd Line Clear: 8.0
Counter Attack : 8.2
About Yonex Voltric 5:
Killer Voltric 5 for Attacking Players
This racket is designed for intermediate badminton players with lots of new and innovative technology by YONEX. Racket is developed with Tri Voltage System (New technology by YONEX for improved racket frame design and its Aerodynamic) which gives following key benefits to badminton payers:
• Head heavy Racket configuration: Due to head heavy configuration, players get maximum power on shots which helps player to dominate in the game by powerful third line clear and explosive smashes from 3rd Line.
• Racket Frame cross section is designed with latest Aerodynamic concepts which offers less air resistance and results into fast racket swing speed. With fast racket swing speed player can effectively place the drive shots, half smashes and cross corner shots. It also helps in better drop shots and quick return in critical badminton rallies.
Overall Yonex Voltric 5 is best choice for intermediate badminton player who wants to improve the game by utilizing the racket innovation. Yonex perfectly identifies the need to modern game .i.e. lightening fast shuttle speed.
Key Specification of Racket
1. This racket manufactured with Graphite, Tungsten material .
2. This Racket is belongs to head heavy series which is designed to delivery fast powerful badminton smashes.
3. Racket weight is around 88 g with G4 grip configuration
4. Racket is equipped with Aero-BOX frame which is designed with aero dynamic concept. This gives better swing speed and racket maneuverability.
5. YONEX Voltric 5 is equipped with state of art YONEX Tri Voltage Technology, which enables player to get maximum power without losing the racket speed.
6. Yonex used tungsten Infused grommets at racket frame. This type of grommets works as self lubricant in nature and offers a smooth travel of string through the grommets. This helps in better control on shuttle.
7. Racket used control support cap which offers 88% flat surface to hold the racket which results into better grip.
Yonex Nanoray 20 is a high flex badminton racket for attacking game style . It is an head light racket which is developed to give lightning fast racket repulsion. With quick racket repulsion and fast racket swing speed , player can dominate in the game with fast drive shots , accurate drops shots , quicks returns and fast cross corner shots. Player will get better timing to adjust the shot at last minitune and create a deceptive angle to push opponent deep into court.
Following are the key benefits of Yonex Nanoray 20
A- Nanoray 20 is high flex racket which give fast racket repulsion.
B- Player who like to play fast racket game will definitely like this racket.
C- Key benefit of this racket is repulsion. Repulsion is fast which suit the attacking game style.
Weight of Nanoray 20 is 88 gms with G4 grip. Player can re strung the racket with BG 65 to get best performance. Overall , NR 20 is fast racket suitable for all round type of game.