Yonex voltric 7 and Voltric 5 are two most popular badminton rackets in complete Yonex Voltric series. Yonex Voltric 7 is bit costlier as compared with Yonex Voltric 5.
Following are the Key comparison between Yonex Voltric 7 Vs Voltric 5:
Voltric 5 and 7 belongs for powerful Voltric series which offers powerful smashes and 3rd line crear so that player can attack.
Flex: Both the rackets are belongs to Medium Flex so player will get same power and repulsion from both of the rackets..
Weight: Weigh of the Voltric 7 is 80 Gms so while Weight of voltric 5 is around 89 gms. So weight is major point to discuss.With lightweight player can quickly return the shots and easily move the racket to get maximum advantage.
3rd Line Clear: When we tested the racket so we found that Voltric 5 and Voltric 7 offered same power and easy clear from 3rd line .
Defense: With lightweight nature of Voltric 7 , Voltric 7 offers added advate in defense. With lightweight player get extra time to respond to opponent shots .
Control: With medium flex shaft , Yonex voltric 5 and Voltric 7 provide better control on shots.
Counter Attack: Counter attack of Voltric 7 is better as compare to VOltric 5 because player gets extra time to respond to opponent shots.
Camarision with Chart:
Yonex Voltric 7:
Smash Power: 8.5
3rd Line Clear: 8.5
Counter Attack : 8.3
Yonex Voltric 5:
Smash Power: 8.5
3rd Line Clear: 8.5
Counter Attack : 7.9
About Yonex Voltric 7:
Enhance Your Smash Power with YONEX Voltric 7
YONEX Voltric Series is a head heavy badminton rackets series in which Racket Balance is kept as head heavy which gives extra power on forehand and backhand smashes. Traditionally in Racket design and development it is established fact that if the racket is head heavy than players need to compromised in racket speed. But in YONEX Voltric 7 , latest and improved TRI-Voltage system is used. This Tri Voltage System reduces the extra Air Resistance by adopting the aerodynamic bat shape and give lightning fast racket handling. With fast racket handling you can dominate in the game by placing fast drive shots, Quick cross corner shots.
Play with Latest Design YONEX Voltric 7
YONEX Voltric 7 is developed with latest racket design and suitable for intermediate to Advance Badminton players. It is a head heavy balanced racket with improved tri voltage system. Its frame material is H.M Graphite. HM Graphite is strong material and offers good stiffness & bending strength. Racket weight is around 85 Gms.
About Yonex Voltric 5:
Killer Voltric 5 for Attacking Players
This racket is designed for intermediate badminton players with lots of new and innovative technology by YONEX. Racket is developed with Tri Voltage System (New technology by YONEX for improved racket frame design and its Aerodynamic) which gives following key benefits to badminton payers:
• Head heavy Racket configuration: Due to head heavy configuration, players get maximum power on shots which helps player to dominate in the game by powerful third line clear and explosive smashes from 3rd Line.
• Racket Frame cross section is designed with latest Aerodynamic concepts which offers less air resistance and results into fast racket swing speed. With fast racket swing speed player can effectively place the drive shots, half smashes and cross corner shots. It also helps in better drop shots and quick return in critical badminton rallies.
Overall Yonex Voltric 5 is best choice for intermediate badminton player who wants to improve the game by utilizing the racket innovation. Yonex perfectly identifies the need to modern game .i.e. lightening fast shuttle speed.
Key Specification of Racket
1. This racket manufactured with Graphite, Tungsten material .
2. This Racket is belongs to head heavy series which is designed to delivery fast powerful badminton smashes. >
3. Racket weight is around 88 g with G4 grip configuration
4. Racket is equipped with Aero-BOX frame which is designed with aero dynamic concept. This gives better swing speed and racket maneuverability.
5. YONEX Voltric 5 is equipped with state of art YONEX Tri Voltage Technology, which enables player to get maximum power without losing the racket speed.
6. Yonex used tungsten Infused grommets at racket frame. This type of grommets works as self lubricant in nature and offers a smooth travel of string through the grommets. This helps in better control on shuttle.
7. Racket used control support cap which offers 88% flat surface to hold the racket which results into better grip.