- Yonex Aerosensa Feather Shuttlecock Details
Yonex Aerosensa Shuttlecocks are officially recognized shuttle for international tournaments around the globe. These shuttles are first choice as feather shuttlecock for all type of tournaments. Yonex used precision engineering process to develop shuttle so that badminton players get best quality shuttle every time.
Each box of Yonex feather shuttle is equipped with 12 shuttles.These shuttles are made of high quality goose feather which gives superb flight and speed in different environmental conditions. Shuttle head is made of 100% cork material.
Yonex feather shuttlecock are used by following international badminton tournaments:
- Thomas & Uber Cup Finals
- BWF World Junior Championships
- Badminton Asia Championships
- YONEX All England Open Badminton Championships
- Denmark Open
- YONEX OPEN JAPAN
- Malaysia Open Superseries
- YONEX-SUNRISE India Open Superseries
- Indonesia Open Superseries
- YONEX Badminton French Open
- YONEX-SUNRISE Hong Kong Open Superseries
Following are the Key Benefits of
1. Yonex used Best in Quality Portuguese Cork for head of shuttlecock.
2. Cork is 100% Solid there is not composition on that.
3. Yonex Used 100 % Goose Feather.
4. Yonex Used 7 largest feather from each wing to prepare high quality Yonex feather shuttles for tournament level quality. This type of high quality feather from each wing gives stronger, more durable and best consistency each time.
Performance of Yonex Aerosensa : shuttlecocks are consistence as compare to other brand shuttle. When tested the flight on Aerosensa shuttle on court then it show the accuracy of 25 mm drop from target while it comes 75mm for other brand shuttle.
Following the different shuttle in Aerosensa series: