Rackets for advance badminton player required unique specifications which can meet the players need. Advance badminton players required racket which can sustain high string tension , lightweight and provide a good repulsion to players. Brands like , LI ning , Victor are also offering good rackets for advanced players but Yonex remains in Top while player select racket as a professional level.
- Racket should be very lightweight in nature (Around 80 to 83 Gms)
- Yonex rackets comes with latest technologies so players need to carefully select the racket based on technology which suits the players playing style.
- Yonex used Nanometric material in shaft which is very strong in nature and provide extra stiffness to shaft which is very important for getting lightening fast racket repulsion.
- Racket frame should be equipped with aerodynamic frame concept. This type of frame is basically developed to get best possible aerodynamic from the frame.Better Aerodynamic helps in better racket swing which results into quick response of opponent shots.
- Grommets of racket should be designed in such a way so that string can move from grommets easily and transfer optimum power from string bed to shuttle.
- Racket join from T area is very critical part as weak joint can create problem in joint stability.So , player needs to carefully check the joint stability and its rigidity.
Based on above mentioned points, we are listing the Best Yonex Badminton rackets for advance players .
Yonex Voltric Z Force 2:
Voltric Z Force II will surprise you with its power and speed.Voltric Z force II is developed with ultra thin shaft – more stiffness and its improved aerodynamic frame head moves fast in air and eventually generates more power and speed. It also generate less reacceleration as compare to Z Force which result into fast shuttle speed. Again , the core of more power and speed is revolutionary racket shaft which is very thin and stiff in nature. Voltric II Shaft use NANOMETRIC material which is technological advance and improved material having impact strength of 140 while stiffness is 98. Checkout Details Here
Yonex Arcsaber 11:
Yonex arcsaber 11 is a signature racket of Taufik Hidayat. This badminton racket is specially designed for those who wants fast racket reflex and quick shutter speed.Developed on Arcsaber technology , this racket gives multiple benefits to badminton players like:
- A. Smash Back (Revolution on Return Shots):
- Arcsaber 11 offers great shuttle speed and accurate shuttle placement. By combination of speed and accuracy ,player can turn the defense into offense by retung quick and accurate shots. Arcsaber 11 work on this concept.
- B. CS Nanotube material gives optimized Badminton Racket flex:
- Yonex used CS nanotune at both side of frame (at mid frame). This new construction offers better repulsion and bending strength which allow badminton players to place accurate shots with more speed.
- C. Latest Racket technologies:
- Yonex arcsaber 11 is equipped with latest racket technologies like Sonic metal , Iso Metric , New Grommet patterns , Isometric head shape , T Anchor , Control Cap , Solid Feel Core.Check Out the Details here
Yonex Nanoray Z Speed:
YONEX NanoRay Z-Speed is a new badminton racket in NANORAY Series and already register the name in Guinness Book of World record with fastest smash of 493 Km/Hr. This Racket is launched in INDIA by great Indian badminton player Saina Nehwal & Prakash Padukone on 13th-Sept-13. In India only 8 dealers are registered by YONEX to sell this product.YONEX NanoRay Z-Speed is developed with new and innovative concepts like Horizontal H Concept , New & improve Sonic Metal . “A Horizontal concept” is revolutionary design change done by YONEX in frame. With this concept, now racket string will move effectively into frame grommets and give you optimum flex. With Improved flex , Nanoray Z Speed will provide effective control and power to badminton player
YONEX NanoRay Z-Speed used Cutting Edge Material like X-Fullerene . With the help of new material, racket frame and its shaft cross section is compressed to improve the aerodynamic of racket. As per YONEX racket swing speed is improve by 10% with Nanoray Z speed. Improved racket swing speed will results into fast rackets smashes and quick drive shots. Check Out the Details here
Yonex Voltric 80 E tune:
Developed on E Tune concept, this racket will provide the benefits of two configurations in single racket:
- Attach the e-tune parts at upper frame grommets to make it head heavy configuration
- Attach the e-tune parts at lower frame grommets to make it head light configuration
This is the revolutionary technology developed by Yonex. Yonex done lots of R & D and identify the need of today’s game. Nowadays player need lots of variation in game. This racket will fulfill the need of players by adding parts on racket frame to make it adjustable as per need of the game.Benefits of adding E-Tune parts on Racket Frame:
- By adding parts on upper frame player will get 6% increase in power. It means player can dominate in game by powerful rallies. Further, it will also helps in clearing 3rd line shots.
- By adding the e-tune parts at lower frame, player will get 4% increase in power. Moreover player will get enhanced maneuverability and higher head speed. By this configuration, player can dominate in the game by fast rallies, fast drive shots, quick returns and fast cross corner drop shots.
Yonex Voltric 80 Etune is more offensive racket for attacking game type. Racket shaft is made of HM graphite and NANOPREME which give optimized stiffness and perfect repulsion. Racket weight is 83 Gms while grip size is G4. It is available in red color scheme