Both the rackets are belongs to Yonex Carbonex Head light series Rackets. We all know that head light series gives better repulsion and quick racket swing speed.Head shape of the racket is oval.
Following are the key difference in two rackets:
- Both the rackets are developed on High modulus graphite frame which can sustain extended string tension while shaft of the carbonex 7000 plus is made of aluminium.
- Yonex Carbonex 7000 Plus Racket For beginners Players and Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus Racket for Intermediate players.
- Weight of Carbonex 7000 Plus is around 90 – 94 gms While weight of Carbonex 8000 is around 85 – 89 gms. (Medium weight racket).
- Carbonex 7000 Plus racket is equipped with POWER BOOST CAP which combines hard and soft materials to maximize the shaft’s bending power without losing stability.
- Flex of Yonex Carbonex 7000 Plus is Medium Stiff and Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus Racket are Extra Flexible.
- Both the Rackets Head Material is Graphite.
YONEX Carbonex 7000 Plus Badminton racket is suitable for intermediate badminton players. With oval shape , Graphite shaft and medium flex , this racket is perfect for those badminton player who wants control but fast badminton racket game. Its lightweight racket configuration and standard grip –G4 will provide you easy racket handling during precise shot delivery.Graphite shaft and aluminum frame along with built in T joint give integrated racket configuration at economical price range. This racket is true value for money and a good option if you are a intermediate badminton player.
YONEX 8000 Plus | Round Shape Head for Extra ordinary Feel and Power
This racket is the most popular racket in complete carbonex and mid range Yonex series. It is fitted with oval shape head which is designed to deliver superb control on shots. Oval shape head is considered to be best shape for intermediate badminton player because it offers great handling and better control. While oval shape offers comparatively smaller sweet spot but at the same time it gives better offensive characteristics to player. Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus is made of full carbon graphite material. With graphite and carbon nanotube, this racket will provide player extra advantage during intense badminton rallies. It will provide extra power during 3rd line shot clears. Further, with nanotube racket shaft will offer better repulsion which will helps in quick shots delivery and fast returns to opponent.
Overall, this racket is suitable for intermediate badminton player with offensive playing style. Its head shape, racket material and other configuration will helps in powerful smashes, easy 3rd line clears and fast racket handling at net area.
Key Specification of Carbonex 8000 Plus:
- This racket is manufactured with graphite material which is design give better strength , repulsion and flexibility
- This Racket is belongs Carbonex series which is designed for intermediate player with offensive playing style. 3. Racket head shape is oval which give better control and fast racket handling.
- Racket weight is around 88 g with G4 grip configuration
- Racket is equipped with BOX type frame which is designed with aero dynamic concept. This gives better swing speed and racket maneuverability.
- With new and latest built in T Joint (At joint area of Racket frame and shaft) , this racket will offer you a great stability during hard hitting.